Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Forgive Me!

Bloggers, forgive me for I have sinned. It has been nearly a month since my last blog.

I actually have several things to blog about, so I will get busy.

I had a birthday last week - the 16th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Hilary and Brent took us to eat Saturday night at JB's (yum). I snapped a cute picture of Rhett reading the menu. He is advanced, you know.

The Hubbards gave me a beautiful crystal tray that I had seen awhile back and fell in love with. The Davidsons and Larry both gave me a charm for my "Pandora Bracelet." They both actually gave me the same one, so I will exchange one of them.

I love my Pandora bracelet. My family loves it too because they always know something they can get me for birthday, Christmas,Mother's Day, etc., since I'm not very good at giving them hints about what I want. Larry got me the bracelet for Christmas last year. The kids and grandkids have all given me charms. Every bracelet is unique since you can add whatever charms you want.
I have kind of a "family theme" going for mine, though I do have other charms, too. If you can see from the picture - my birthstone is the red charm. Larry, Brent and Rhett all have August birthdays and their's is the green charm. Sydnie's is blue for her September birthday and Jeremy's is white for June. Hilary and Hollace both have October birthdays so their charm is pink.

I also have a little girl and a little boy representing Hollace and Rhett. I have a music note since I love music...and a couple other charms I have added.
If you don't have a Pandora bracelet, you should ask your family to start you one. Or if you need a gift for someone, it's a neat thing to start...kind of a new tradition.
Speaking of traditions - my next blog I will tell you what Hilary and I made recently, that hopefully will become a tradition for us. Then I will blog about my recent face-lift. But for now, I think I will go home after a long day's work!
P.S. I have tried to put a space between paragraphs over and over. I've tried about 6 times. I will now give up. If there's some of you reading this that is bugged by the fact that some have spaces and some don't, I apologize. It does bug me, but I'm giving in to it for now.










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that I got to read a new blog from you! I hope the thing that you and Hilary are making at the same time is not that thing that Hilary is making that I know about. How's that for a run-on, convoluted sentence. Anyways, I'm talking about the bun--the one in the oven. hehe.

And I'll be waiting breathlessly for the face lift story. So get to making it up!

Mandy said...

Happy 16th anniversary of your 39th birthday (very clever) and welcom back to the blogging world.

Sydnie said...

I can't decide if I want a pandora bracelet or not. I do want one, but then what if I want something else for a present and all I get is charms? I guess I am just selfish. Oops. Nevermind.