Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Face Lift

Okay, I know what you all are thinking... If Janice had a facelift she needs to get a lawyer. But here are the before and after pictures of my face lift. Well, my house's face lift. We got new windows, but just on the front for now. We needed them so badly. The last time we took the storm windows off to clean them, Larry had to stick a toothpick in the screw hole to be able to put them back on the house. After saving up some more money I will get the ones in the back replaced, and then someday maybe the side ones. Anyway, I think it is quite an improvement.

5 comments:

Sydnie said...

Oh Yes! Very Nice!

Hilary said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

That's great! doesn't it feel good for them to be so clean and new and trouble free!

Mandy said...

Wow, I really do like those!

Becky said...

The windows look very nice. But you know, if you didn't clean them - you wouldn't have trouble putting them back up :)