Okay, I know it's been quite sometime since I have blogged. We have been so swamped at work, but the later part of this week I feel like we have started to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Mainly, I got the dreaded "Annual Church Profile" done. It really wasn't too bad. Dreading it was much worse that actually doing it.
So I have been tagged. I'm going to reply to the tag to get started back up again. So here it goes...
5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. Working at the church
2. Had one daughter in college and one still in high school.
3. Asking my daughters to quit school, get a job at the Sonic, and have a baby so I could be a grandmother.
4. Not feeling very well, but not really knowing why.
5. I guess nothing else was too different from now.
5 things on my "To Do" list
1. Sort through things in my middle bedroom and get it put in order.
2. Try again to ride my bicycle that I have only ridden twice.
3. Finish my quilt I started several years ago.
4. Keep up with blogging.
5. Continue to spoil my grandchildren.
5 bad habits
1. Playing games on my computer for too long at a time.
2. Not throwing junk mail away as soon as I get it.
3. Staying up too late at night.
4. denying that I have bad habits
5. . . . .
5 places I've lived
3. Shawnee (while in college)
4. Back to Woodward
5. In the same house our entire married life.
5 things I'm listening to right now
1. Frazier on TV
2. Whir of the ceiling fan
3. Larry "tinkering" in his computer/camera room
4. Cars going by outside occasionally
5. The voices in my head (just kidding)
5 jobs I've had:
1. Secretary at First Baptist Church
2. Transcriptionist at the Woodward Hospital
3. Receptionist/Transcriptionist for Drs. Chen and Chiou
4. Tupperware Manager
5. Oklahoma Natural Gas
5 words I hate:
1. anal (when talking about someone's personality - I really don't get it)
2. God's name taken in vain
4. What? No diet coke?
5. "For English press #1. For Spanish press #2 . . ."
5 things I've eaten today:
1. Miniature Payday candybar for breakfast
2. Cup of macaroni and cheese for lunch (the kind you add water and make in the microwave - and it was pretty good by the way - a good thing to keep on hand at work when I don't want to leave for lunch.)
3. Oatmeal raisin cookie
4. Carl Jr. hamburger
5. Payday candybar
5 websites I visit daily:
1. My girls' blogs
2. Christian Book Distributers
4. Central National Bank of Alva
5. That's about it - and except for #1 they are not daily.
So there you have it . . . 45 things about me you may or may not have known. I don't think there's anyone left to tag, but if you haven't done it yet, I'll tag Becky, Annie and Ed.