Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boring or Busy?


I don't know if it's because I'm boring or busy - but I haven't posted like some of you have. I told Hilary that I was going to say on my blog that if you want to see cute pictures just go to Hilary's blog. She does a great job taking pictures. And Larry does the "planned" pictures. So I don't do a lot of picture taking. I have been trying to grow some grass, so I guess I could take a picture of the grass growing. Should I do stills or a video of that? In case you think this is me watering the grass and I have a tan - it's not. I do most of the watering in the morning and the evening when the sun isn't shining down on me.

3 comments:

Sydnie said...

I'm really disappointed! I thought that was you in the picture.

Poppy said...

It was the tan that fooled me!! I thought it was you.

Becky said...

Thanks for clarifying the picture - we all thought it was your. Maybe you should post your grass growing, the way our yard is I need to be reminded of what nice grass looks like!